- 1 jar of Cassia at Home Karahi Sauce
- 500g large prawns shelled and deveined
- 150g of green beans, tops and tails trimmed
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander, leaves picked
- Naan or rice to serve
- In a large fry pan heat oil on high heat.
- Toss in the green beans and prawns and cook for 2 minutes or until prawns start turning opaque.
- Add the Karahi sauce and toss in the pan for another 2 minutes until it has warmed up
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve alongside rice or naan
We'd love to see your Cassia at Home creations! Tag us on Instagram @cassia_home or Facebook @cassiaathome.