Frequently Asked Questions
Free Shipping when you spend more than $90 - within New Zealand (excludes Waiheke, Great Barrier Island & rural addresses).
Please note we are unable to ship orders to PO Boxes or Private Bags.
Target delivery for orders within Auckland are 1-2 days if an order is in before 9am, North Island is 3-4 business days and the South Island is 4-5 business days to arrive, and an extra 2 days if you require a rural delivery. Occasionally, in busy times orders can take an extra 1-2 days.
Deliveries only take place on weekdays and not on Saturday ,Sunday or public holidays. This is subject to product availability, we will always advise if there is an expected delay.
All deliveries are sent ‘signature required’ however, if you do not wish to or will be unavailable to sign for your order, please leave instructions such as 'leave at front door if no-one home' in the comments box at checkout.
Delivery addresses must be a street address as we can not deliver to PO Boxes.
Please remember to let us know if your address is a "rural delivery" by selecting the correct freight area and choosing rural delivery.
If the incorrect freight option is selected, we can contact you by email to arrange payment of the difference.
- We do not ship internationally
Returns & Exchanges
Cassia at Home takes great pride in the products offered and the delivery methods used. If for any reason you are not happy please contact us immediately. If the product is faulty we will gladly replace the product. If the product is out of stock we will refund your money or offer you a credit. Cassia at Home needs to be notified within 7 days of receiving the goods.
If you change your mind, exchanging goods is at the discretion of Cassia at Home. You will require proof of purchase to return or exchange the product. If the product has been damaged in transit, please let us know immediately and we will contact the courier company directly to sort out any claims.
We accept payment via credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express), via our secure payment gateway through Shopify Payments, direct bank deposits (For NZ customers only).
Shopify Payments protects customer data and gains consumer trust by adding world-class SSL certification to our payment gateway. Shopify Payments is tier-one PCI DSS compliant—as externally audited by Stratsec (QSA)—ensuring the highest security standards set by Visa and MasterCard.
Make sure all personal info, address, email, credit card and banking details are filled out correctly to ensure we can send your purchase expediently and correctly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your sauces certified gluten and dairy free? Yes we get NZ based labs to test our products yearly and certify them to be dairy and gluten free. Korma is Gluten and Dairy free, Makhani and Karahi have both trace Gluten and Dairy in it, Madras curry has dairy but is Gluten Free and nut free.
- What preservatives are used in each sauce? We only use citric acid in our sauces to balance the ph. Citric acid is a naturally occurring preservative. We do not add any other preservatives or colours to our sauces.
- Are your sauces nut free? Our Karahi sauce and Madras sauces are nut free, however our Korma and Makhani sauce both contain nuts;
Our Korma sauce contains almonds; our Makhani sauce contains cashew nuts.
- How much does shipping cost?
- It is calculated based on your location. Please see shipping cost guidelines below:
- FREE: When you spend $90 or more (excluding Waiheke, Great Barrier Island & rural addresses)
- Auckland Standard delivery is 6.99, Auckland Rural delivery is 11.99. Excludes Waiheke and Great Barrier Island
- North Island standard shipping - $9.85 standard shipping rate for the first item in your cart, additional items added to your cart will be an additional $1 shipping. North Island Rural delivery is $15.00
- South Island- $11.99 standard shipping rate for the first item in your cart, additional items added to your cart will be an additional $1 shipping. South Island rural shipping is $20.
- Can I click and collect with you?
- Pick ups-You can pick up any items from our range from Cassia at Skycity. Our business days are 7 days 3pm onwards and Friday to Sunday between 11-2 pm. Please pay and collect your order directly from the restaurant, we also have our range available at KOL Auckland in Ponsonby.
- Can you deliver in the weekend?
- No, if you are based in Auckland you can choose to collect from Cassia Restaurant in person
- Do you ship internationally?
No, we do not ship internationally, we can only ship to residential addresses NZ wide.
- How much does it cost to send an order to a Rural address?
- If you live in at a rural address or on Great Barrier Island you must select the Rural Delivery option in the Checkout (click on the shipping drop down box for the options) for your item to be delivered. Unfortunately we must charge this additional fee for rural deliveries because smaller courier operators are sub contracted by Post Haste or Castle Parcel to deliver your parcel from the nearest Post Office. Our courier companies on-charge this fee to us. Please note we check all orders addresses.
- If you have a rural address and have not made the payment your order will not be sent and you will be contacted.
- Rural delivery rates:
- North Island rural delivery is $15 for the first item in your cart, additional items are $2 each
- South Island Rural delivery is $20 for the first item in your cart, additional items are $2 each.
- Waiheke Island shipping is $25.50 for the first item and then $2 for any additional items.
- Which courier companies do you use?
1.We use Castle Parcels Couriers or Post Haste for all New Zealand deliveries and you will be emailed a tracking number once your order has been dispatched.
- Can I purchase your products elsewhere?
Yes please see a list of our stockists here to buy individual jars of curry sauce. Our candles and spice kits are only available to be bought directly online from us.
Contact Us: You can find and contact our friendly team here:
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org