800 gms baby kumara (whole, or halved if kumara are larger)
100 gms shiitake mushrooms, cut in half
100 gms oyster mushrooms
100 grams toasted sliced almonds
100 gms paneer, grated
60 gms Cassia at Home tandoori spice blend
1 bunch fresh coriander sprigs or micro coriander.
1 jar Cassia at Home Madras sauce
Salt and olive oil to cook kumara
- Preheat oven to fan bake 200 degrees C.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the kumara with salt, olive oil and tandoori spice.
- Line a tray with baking paper and cook the kumara on the lined tray for about 30-40 mins or until tender and fully cooked turning once halfway through.
- In a saucepan sauté the shiitake mushrooms for a minute and add the Madras curry sauce.
- Once the sauce is hot, add the oyster mushrooms just before taking off the heat.
- Place the kumara in a bowl and spoon the sauce on top.
- Garnish with the toasted almonds, followed by fresh coriander and grated paneer.