- 500g Paneer cut into cubes
- 100g curly Kale
- 1 jar of Cassia at Home Makhani sauce
- 50g whole cashews
- Naan or rice to serve
- In a large fry pan on low heat, dry roast cashews until they turn golden brown about 3 minutes. Set the cashews aside in a plate
- Return the pan to medium high heat and the makhani sauce and warm it up, about 2-3 minutes.
- Next add the paneer in take care to not stir too vigorously as the paneer might crumble.
- Remove the centre stems from the kale leaves and add to the pan and let it wilt.
- Turn off the heat and garnish with toasted cashews
- Serve hot with a side of rice or naan
We'd love to see your Cassia at Home creations! Tag us on Instagram @cassia_home or Facebook @cassiaathome.