- 600 gms Hapuka fillet cut into 4 pieces
- 150 gms natural unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 bunch of mint leaves picked
- 4 large leaves of savoy cabbage
- Oil/ butter for cooking
- 1 Jar of Cassia at Home Karahi Curry
- Add a drizzle of oil or a knob of butter to a frying pan and bring to medium heat.
- Cook the hapuka fillets skin side down for 2-3 minutes until skin is crispy then turn and cook for another minute until translucent.
- While the fish cooks heat the Karahi sauce in a sauce pan, until it's warm.
- In a blender blitz the mint leaves with the yogurt, season with salt and set aside for later.
- Remove the fish and allow to rest on a chopping board.
- Meanwhile wipe down your frying pan and put a drizzle of oil or a teaspoon of butter to warm in the pan.
- Cut the savoy cabbage into rectangular pieces about 2-3 inches wide.
- Lightly cook the cabbage pieces in the fry pan until soft. Set aside.
- To serve, place a cooked piece of fish on to each plate, dollop the mint yogurt
- Sauce alongside the fish. Spoon some Karahi sauce on the fish and place one piece of the savoy cabbage on top.
We'd love to see your Cassia at Home creations! Tag us on Instagram @cassia_home or Facebook @cassiaathome.